Followers

Monday 16 August 2021

Happy Wedding Day

 Hi All,

I recently had another wedding card commission. This time for a young couple who love nature and the sea.

I used one of my large Tonic floral frame dies to create the focal point of the card, layered over a piece of background paper from my stash. By happy accident the wording on the paper also refers to the sea.
I cut the frame from pale blue and ivory card stock
and then slightly off set the images in the center of the card.
I used a tiny floral die to add some extra embellishments to the frame.
The center of the panel is a stamped and embossed frame designed by Jane Gill, to which I added some assorted pearls.
Of course any card is made more special with the addition of the recipients names.
As you know I never know quite what I'm going to end up with until I start to play, so as I had some left over bits and pieces to use up, I made another card for my stash.
Not quite as fancy,
and obviously not personalized, but I'm sure that it will find a home one day.
I've finally managed to get the last of my samples finished, for Jane's next release, so it's off to the Post Office for me tomorrow afternoon.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx