Followers

Friday 20 August 2021

Have a Wonderful Christmas Bauble.

Evening All,

It's Friday again. I can't believe how quickly it comes round. 

I've had such fun recently playing with Jane's new Festive Bubble stamps. I have added several more cards to my Christmas card stash using them.

They are perfect for using up all those odd gems and crystals that lurk at the bottom of your embellishment box.
I used a piece of mop up background for this card, and painted the ribbon with bleach.
I tried to mirror the circles with the dotty embossing folder, and the splatters on the mop up background with the gold spray on the cardstock.
I'm looking forward to a weekend of crafting, if my sciatica will allow me to sit down for long enough. It has kicked in big time in the last couple of days, and has necessitated more than one lie down. Oh the joys of getting older. Still it's better than the alternative, as they say.
Stay safe and crafty hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx