Followers

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Real Love Stories

Evening All,

I managed to unearth my laptop, hidden under a huge pile of Craft Stamper magazines.

Things are pretty much sorted now, so I really must crack on with crafty projects before I get behind again. Thing is I have had to make the most of the family being away for a couple of days, so that I can spread my stuff out without worrying about it being put away before they all get home from school and work. It really does make life so much easier, and sorting out so much quicker lol.

Here are a couple of cards made a few weeks ago during our class on Distress Oxide inks.
I love the fabulous mop up backgrounds that you can create with these amazing ink pads.
I stamped and embossed the image on to the dry background and then used bleach to paint the flowers. The sentiment has been stamped and embossed in white onto a strip of black card stock.
I don't like wasting inks, so here is another card made using the leftovers.
This time I added some die cut foliage,
and a stacked sentiment.
I do love the colours on these panels. Thanks for stopping by to see them.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Kim, loving the technique too. Have a great week. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx