Followers

Saturday 14 August 2021

Festive Fuzzies Tall Christmas Tree.

Evening All,

A little bit of unscheduled babysitting tonight and tomorrow, so no crafting on my horizon for a couple of days. Thankfully I still have a bucket load of cards already made and waiting to share with you.

Here are another couple of Christmas cards made using Jane's Festive Fuzzies Tall Christmas tree.
I created a moon to go behind the tree and then sponged colours to create a snowy skyline.
I made several cards using the same idea, all the same, but very slightly different lol.
Thanks for stopping by,
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx