Followers

Friday 24 February 2023

Bleedin Art Tissue - Part 2

Evening,
Yesterday I shared several cards made using Bleedin Art Tissue. 
Once the ink has been bled from the tissue onto cardstock you are left with some pieces of tissue which have the most amazing patterns on them. Along with the majority of hardcore crafters I hate waste, and so here are a few cards made with some of that patterned tissue stuck onto some DSSSticker sheet.
I stamped and embossed onto this piece,
and then used thin undiluted bleach to remove the colour from the embossed image.
Another piece that I stamped and embossed onto once the tissue was stuck to the sticker sheet.
Just a small strip on this card........I told you that I can't stand waste. I added a little gilding wax to this which highlights the fabulous texture in the paper.
An incredibly old card here, probably made during my first encounter with Bleedin Art tissue way back in the days of The Craft Barn and fabulous wood mounted stamps from Magenta. I might just add a die cut sentiment to this one. They weren't around when this was made!!
Thanks for stopping by
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx