Followers

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Mini Santas

Hi All,

I must be getting clumsy in my old age, I fell over again just as I turned on to the forecourt at work. Nothing too bad this time, apart from a scraped knee. My trousers must be made of teflon since once again they survived intact, even if my knee and hip didn't. I will be able to compare cuts and bruises with Emma and Chloe at the weekend, they always seem to have scraped knees lol.

Of course my pride took a battering, but fortunately no one saw me, so I could pick myself up and continue in to work as if nothing happened, well apart from a bit of a limp anyway.

Here are a couple more cards made using Jane's Festive Fuzzies, this time JGM021 Mini Santa.
I stamped, embossed and coloured the images before die cutting them.
I used the technique of leaving part of the image outside of the die when cutting. I haven't done that in a while. I usually end up stamping the image again and adding the fussy cut image over the die cut shape. This is much less time consuming.
The background to this card was created using the left over ink from colouring all the images.
I stamped the sentiment across the background and then added Santa over a black circular die cut.
I couldn't resist adding some fluffy stuff to Santa's outfit.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx