Followers

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Celebrate with Altenew

Evening All,

Just a quick post tonight, the time has got away from me. I've been working on samples for Jane's next stamp release in September, and I keep getting drawn back in to 'finish just one more piece' lol.

This card was made a few weeks ago, when we were playing with Oxide inks in class. It also uses a fabulous Altenew stamp. It's a lovely solid image, but rather hard to photograph since I used embossing powder on it.
I added a narrow stacked frame and a die cut sentiment layered over a vellum shadow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx