Followers

Monday 23 August 2021

3D Embossing and Gilding Wax

Evening All,

I really must add a class on 3D embossing folders into the schedule some time soon. They really do have the most amazing detail, and there are so many different technique that you can do with them. At one time my purchases were almost exclusively stamps, but now I probably buy more embossing folders and dies than anything else. Isn't it funny how your tastes and styles change.

The background to this card was made using a fabulous Crafters Companion 3D embossing folder, kraft card and gilding wax.
The panel in the center uses stamping and sticky embossing powder along with some foil. Now that's another good class lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx