Followers

Sunday 29 August 2021

Bubble Bauble and Bow

Evening All,

I hope that you have had a fabulous Sunday.

Here are the last of the cards that I made using Jane's Bubble Bauble and Bow.
I have used Distress Oxide inks and all sorts of bits and pieces to fill in all the circles in the bauble.
I have made a point of creating a tag for each class, now we are back after lockdown. (I got rather behind with them before everything stopped for Covid) The tag has instructions on the particular technique we are using on one side and then a visual reminder on the other.

Thanks for stopping by.

Crafty hugs Kimx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx