Followers

Saturday 28 August 2021

Framed with A Different View

Evening All,

Why is technology so bloody complicated? I have been forced in to getting a new phone since the standard updates on my old one have eaten up ALL of the memory. It has taken the entire afternoon and evening, and help from my Sin-in-law to transfer everything from the old to the new. And people wonder why I hate change lol.

On a brighter note, we had a fabulous class today on Chalks. There were only a few of us, but we had a wonderful time, and everyone came away with plenty of homework, which I will now have to work on tomorrow.

In the absence of chalked cards to share, here are a few created a while ago using a fabulous frame stamp called a 'Different View' from Designer Boutique through Creative Expressions.
I create the panel on this card using dye based inks over white embossing and then die cut LOVE from the center of it. I added a layer of fun foam behind the sentiment and then placed it back in to negative space. The foam makes the sentiment stand out above the rest of the panel.
Similar panel only this time stamped and embossed in black. I die cut LOVE from the center of the panel
and turned it in to a second card.
The background is created using another Designer Boutique stamp called Meadow Life. I trimmed the background panel down,
and created another little card with the leftover piece.
This final card uses the same frame stamp and dye based inks, just in a totally different colour combo.
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty Hugs 
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx