Followers

Friday 6 August 2021

Congratulations, You Rock

Evening All,

I may not have been much cop at the gym this week, but I did manage to get in with a card for one of the instructors who has just passed her driving test.

Once again I reached for a LOTV Simply Print which I printed out two to a page.
I die cut one image using a circular die, 
and then added the second one over the top using silicon, having first fussy cut it out.
The windscreen and lights were the perfect places to add some Glossy Accents.
The tiny sentiments are from an Altenew set, and I found the background paper in my stash.
My gym buddy is back next week, well unless more things crop up in her hectic schedule. She is that retiree who wonders how she managed to fit in work. She is so busy now she has retired it's untrue lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx