Followers

Sunday 22 August 2021

Leafy Best Wishes

Evening All,

Another successful day finishing off bits and pieces. It's a very satisfying feeling when I can have a tidy up afterwards...........before the mess starts all over again lol.

I need to get some photos taken before I can share anything with you, but I just ran out of time, so here is a card that I found in my stash that uses an embossing folder in a more traditional manner.
The inked panel with the sentiment on it was created using a 'Magic Stamp'. That's another class that I must add to the list. It is such fun, and a great way to stretch your stamps
I used a sanding block on the leafy embossing folder so that it shows up on the background cardstock better.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx