Followers

Thursday 26 August 2021

A Blast from the Past

Evening All,

We will be playing with Decorators Chalks on Saturday, so here are a few cards made using them.

I was definitely having an orange phase when I made this, which is not my usual colour at all.

I featured chalks in my stamping book, published in 2006 would you believe!!
I think it was actually the chapter that I was most pleased with, and I persuaded them to feature it on the front cover.
Amazingly I still have most of the cards that I made for the book, so I dug them out as inspiration for Saturdays class.
I don't remember where the colour combo came from, but I love all the samples that I did.
I used a combination of card and vellum for the samples. 
Having sorted through all of my wood mounted stamps recently they are now more easily accessible, so I will be able to take a lot of these ones with me to class.
I do love the solid images that Hero Arts and Penny Black favour. I am always drawn to them in any new release.
Another stupidly early start tomorrow, so I'm off to bed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I'm still here but don't know where I've been as you have so many new posts. Of course these beauties are not new to me and I still love them. Happy crafting, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx