Followers

Friday 13 August 2021

Bubble Twiggy Tree

Hi All,

Having to start work a couple of hours early (4am!!!) sure does mess with you. I spent the morning trying not to yawn, or fall asleep standing up lol.

I managed not to have a granny nap when I got home, or a coffee bath. I have been know to dose off with a cup of coffee in my hand which ends up in my lap when I startle myself awake. Not a good move. I was so tired though that I managed to knock a glass of squash over on my desk. Thankfully no samples were there at the time, but it did take me ages to clean up.....more hours wasted that I can ill afford.

Here are a couple of cards made using Jane's Bubble Twiggy Tree.
As you can see it works just as well for a birthday card.
Of course you don't have to use the whole image,
even part of it on a scrap of background paper is enough.
Better get to bed now, before I fall asleep without pressing publish on this.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx