Followers

Thursday 5 August 2021

Silhouette Style Grasses

Evening All,

My lovely friend Gill has set us the challenge on Facebook of using silhouette stamps.

I had a look through my card stash and found this card made a while ago using a handmade background, and a silhouette style stamp.
The backgrounds were made using a session with my Gelli plate, inks and stamps.
I love playing with my Gelli plate, you end up with a pile of amazing backgrounds, no two alike.
It's hard to stop cause there might be just enough ink for one more pull.
I think this fabulous silhouette style stamp is from Chocolate Baroque, but I wouldn't be able to swear to it. I do love floral images like these.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim. I love the Gelli plate but there is one problem....I can't stop once I get started Lol! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that's why I so rarely get the gelli plate out cause I know that I'm going to end up with a huge pile of bits that need finishing off. Thanks for always taking the time to visit. I really do appreciate you taking the time. I wish I were as good a friend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx