Followers

Thursday 12 August 2021

Bubble Bauble and Branch

Evening All,

Sorting out my room has finally given me the spur that I needed to get crafty, it's just unfortunate that my time is very limited at the moment due to some unexpected babysitting duties.

I'm frantically trying to find time to work on Jane's next stamp release next month. So here in the meantime are a few more cards made using one of Jane's fabulous Festive Bubble stamps.

I do love this Christmas Bauble.
I stamped and embossed it on to a piece of mop up background and then added die cut gold 'candi', glitter glue and glossy accents.
I painted the bow with bleach and added some white ink splatters.
Same stamp, different colour combo.
I was a little bit over zealous with the glossy accents in the middle of this one, so I may well have to add a sentiment to cover it up.
A few more splatters and a silver matt and layer to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Very nice but worrying....I'd better get thinking about what I'm going to do this year! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx