Followers

Sunday 8 August 2021

Black and Blue Anniversary

Evening All,

Just home after a rather hectic weekend with the Littlest Grandchildren, I will definitely need my lie in tomorrow. Mind you it will seem strange not to be woken by Chloe tapping me on the shoulder and telling me that it is time to get up.

Here is another card using a silhouette style stamp, this time in monochrome colours.

I stamped and embossed the initial image, and then stamped the image again several times without reinking, to give a fabulous faded background panel.
I stamped the grungy background stamp onto the blue card and then added some pearls and a stamped sentiment for finishing touches.
Off to bed now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx