Followers

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Black and White

Evening All,

It's a good job that I have been taking Creative Expressions parcels to the local Post Office for years. I got there with my samples this afternoon, and when I went to pay I discovered that I had left my money at home. How nice to be trusted enough to go home and return with payment. He even told me to take my receipts with me!!

Having put the samples in the post, I am now on a mission to use up all the left over bits and pieces before I move on to anything else. The cards made with these pieces will be helpful when Jane takes these designs on to the TV. It means that I will actually be ahead of the game for once. That hasn't happened in a really long time :O)

One of my all time favourite classes is 'Black and White, so here are some cards that I made a while ago during one such class.
I love this old Magenta stamp, definitely one that I kept during my recent sort out.
These stamps were released by Magenta at the same time and create a very dramatic look. They stayed too lol.
This card uses a Tim Holtz die to create this lovely lacy corner.
I used the same die here, and added a fussy cut butterfly and sentiment.
White on white can look stunning. Another butterfly, this time with a hint of colour added to it.
I found various strips of embossed card stock for this card, and added a strip of black and some faux pearls.
I finally managed to download my photos from the weekend, so I have updated Sundays post (We've been Busy Bunnies)
I might even manage to finish something off tonight if I'm lucky. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx