Followers

Friday 27 August 2021

Chalking in Blues

Evening Everyone,

Thank goodness it's Friday, it's been a VERY long week with several ridiculously early starts, so I am really looking forward to class tomorrow where I can relax and have fun with friends.

Here are another couple of cards from my book that use Decorating Chalks. I do love using them on vellum. The only challenge with that is how to attach it to the card. Wrapping it around the card to hid the tape is one way, or covering up the tape with another card panel or gems is another alternative.
I fussy cut a few extra flowers to add to this card and then added some gems.
I can see that I will have to add a sentiment to this one to cover up where the gem is missing. I doubt that I will be able to match it after all these years, so hiding it is the next best thing.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx