Followers

Monday 30 August 2021

Floral Thanks

Evening Everyone,

What on earth has happened to the summer? I can't believe how chilly it has felt today. Much more like October than August in my humble opinion lol.

While prepping for my Chalk class on Saturday, I came across several cards that I had already stamped with a large Thank You text stamp.

I obviously had something in mind when I stamped them, but I can't for the life of me remember what, so they seemed perfect as a backdrop for some chalked floral images.
I do love all the fabulous colours that you can achieve with chalks, and they work particularly well with this solid type of image. I added a bold die cut sentiment to stand out from the background.
As I told you I make a tag for the class, and this was what I created as my visual reminder of what to do with chalks.
I need an early night tonight as I start my week of babysitting and school runs tomorrow. I can see that I will probably need a week off to recover lol.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx