Followers

Saturday 21 August 2021

Stamping with Embossing Folders and Inks

Evening All,

No babysitting this weekend, so I've had a very productive day finishing off bits and pieces. 

We held a class on stamping with embossing folders last Saturday, so here is a card created with an oval panel using one of my favourite embossing folders and Distress Oxide inks. 
Distress Oxide inks work beautifully with this technique, 
and have the added advantage that you can use them on dark cardstock, as I have done here.
I added some gold stamped, embossed and die cut flowers and leaves from Altenew,
along with a sentiment banner.
Let's hope that tomorrow proves to be just as productive, it would certainly make a change.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx