Followers

Monday 2 August 2021

Festive Fuzzies Snowman

Evening All,

I hope that you have had a marvelous Monday. Did you manage to catch Jane on the box with her latest collection of Festive Fuzzies?

This little cutie is JGS783 Festive Fuzzies Snowman.
I stamped and embossed him on to some coconut white card stock and then coloured him in using a pearlescent watercolour palette.
I created a card base using black card and a white die cut frame. The panel in the center behind the snowman has been embossed with a bubble burst embossing folder.
I fussy cut the snowman and added him using silicon for extra dimension. I also added some tiny buttons to the snowman, and gems to the snowflakes.
Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty hugs
Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx