Followers

Tuesday 24 August 2021

An Original Bubble Wreath

Evening All,

Regaining my crafty mojo has certainly had a detrimental effect on my gym time. It would appear that I can't seem to manage both!!

I really must try harder, but with a week of babysitting in the offing, both will have to take a backseat for a while. I'm sure that the kids and I will get in a few walks, and there will probably be a bit of crating, of the child friendly variety of course.

Mind you we do need to get more bats and pumpkins die cut for Halloween so that should keep us busy for a little while lol.

While sorting through a pile of cards, I came across this one that I made years ago for the lovely Janice and Andy at SirStampalot.
I used lots of glitter glues and glossy accents on the wreath which was stamped and embossed onto a piece of handmade background paper.
I added some watermarked swirls on the background card along with some spritz shimmer and faux stitching.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx