Followers

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Making Spirits Bright.

Hi All,

Finally got to see Mum this afternoon, thanks to the kindness of a good friend. I've stayed away for the last couple of weeks since one of our cafe girls went off to self isolate due to Covid. It turned out to be her daughter that had it, so I wasn't in close contact, but I didn't want to take a chance with Mum. Unfortunately it also meant missing out on meeting my newest little Great Niece...........Zoom just isn't the same when it comes to a cuddle with a new baby!!

So how about a couple of cute Christmas cards made using Jane's mini Festive Fuzzies.
I stamped, embossed and coloured the image and then layered it over a piece of embossed card stock.
I layered this cute little snowman over a die cut black and white background.
It is a fabulous die for easy peasy paper piecing.
I added some glossy accents to highlight the image, and a chopped up sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx