Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2023

Pretty in Pink for the Moonwalk

Evening,
I decided at the end of last year that my daughter and I were going to do the Moonwalk again. 
We did it in 2018, and thoroughly enjoyed it, such a brilliant atmosphere. 
So now I have finally gotton around to signing up. We are hoping that my other daughter, and eldest Grandchild will join us, but there is no backing out for the two of us now lol.
I figured that I needed a nice pink card for tonights blogpost and so here is one with some stamping done in bleach on the pink background. 
I coloured and fussy cut a floral element to add to the sentiment.
I used the bleach stamped left over strip on this card,
with another slightly larger fussy cut floral element.
Now that we have signed up to the Moonwalk they will be sending a Training Plan to help us get in shape before 20th May. It seems such a long way away, but given that we start February tomorrow it will be on us before we know it.
If you would feel able to sponsor me HERE I would be extremely grateful. I think we all have someone in our lives that is, or has been affected by this dreadful disease.
This is a picture of my daughter Becki and myself when we participated in 2018.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx