Followers

Monday 30 January 2023

Large Background Dies

Afternoon,
Larger Background Dies are so useful.
One pass through a die cutting machine and you have an instant card base
when placed over a piece of handmade background paper. I also added a die cut sentiment across the card.
The same background to this card only I covered the whole thing with Crystal Embossing Powder after I had splattered the inked panel with a little water.
It is amazing how long ink stays wet when it is blended onto a piece of cardstock,
and any embossing powder will give it a bit of a shine.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx