Followers

Sunday 15 January 2023

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree

Evening,

They say that the apple never falls far from the tree, well if that is the case my youngest daughter has definitely inherited my love of craft, although probably not cardmaking. I have to say though that I would love to be as artistic as she is. 

This amazing creature started life as a rather uninteresting Barbie doll.
Becki is very much the perfectionist, so this has taken a really long time to complete as she has never been quite right..........in Becki's eyes at least.
I personally think that she is absolutely amazing. She even has lights in her staff and base.
Another of Becki's crafty endeavors is the plaster cast that we took of her belly while she was pregnant with Jack. Once again this has taken ages to complete as she couldn't quite make up her mind how to finish it off.
She finally settled on a galaxy with 3 butterflies to represent Emma, Chloe and Jack. 
Once again there are hidden lights. It was very hard to photograph as was the dragon lady, and they both definitely look way better in real life, but I hope that you get some idea of just how amazing they are, and how creative she is.
Thanks for stopping by.
With love and crafty hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx