Followers

Friday 13 January 2023

Thought of You Today

Evening,

I've got another couple of cards to share tonight using the fabulous Sue Wilson Floral Panel Collection.

They actually come as a set of two, so although I have used the leafy die, 
the collection is called CED2055 Button Flower.
I die cut the panel once from a piece of mop up background,
and then again from kraft card, before doing a little bit of paper piecing.
I really liked the leafy spray, and as you know I don't like waste,
so I cut it away from the frame and added it to a panel with a little background stamping on it.
I stacked the sentiment dies, before adding some glossy accents.
My thoughts are with various people, as well as my Cousins who have no doubt been thinking about their Dad who died 3 years ago today.
Thank you for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx