Followers

Sunday 8 January 2023

A Die Cut Twofer

Evening,

Crafty people never like waste, so I think we all like a 'Twofer'.  

I used a piece of Alcohol Inked background for this card.
I placed a stencil over the top of the alcohol ink coloured cardstock and then used Alcohol Lift ink to remove some of the colour
leaving the rather cobweb like image from the stencil showing.
I used a die to cut out the leafy image which I used as the focal point of the next card. The background was just too nice to waste so I added it to a rectangular scalloped frame along with a stamped sentiment.
I used the leafy die cut from the previous alcohol inked panel as the main focus on this card.
Once again I used a scalloped panel and a stamped sentiment.
Very clean and simple for me, but definitely a card design that I will try again.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx