Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2023

Grid Cards

Evening,
I've managed to catch up with all my sample making for Creative Expressions this afternoon, and get the parcel in the post, so I have a tidy desk.........for 5 minutes at least lol.

Here are a few cards that I made last year using a simple masking technique to create the background panel.
I taught it many years ago as an introduction to Masking, a Part 1, so to speak.
I used post it notes and black ink to create the grid lines,
but it looks just as good in gold on black.
I have used an assortment of stamped and coloured images
as the focal point on the cards, 
along with some good old Penny Black Stickeroos (first two samples).
I can't believe how quickly the days come round. It's 'Stitch and Bitch' again tomorrow, my Wednesday morning stitching get together. I so look forward to it and am making headway on the cross stitched panels for everyones Christmas stockings.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx