Followers

Monday 23 January 2023

Challenge in a Box

Evening,

Every now and then a new 'Challenge' arrives on my doorstep from the wonderful Janice and Andy at SirStampalot. I came home today to find one waiting for me. It is always such fun to open and root through all the fabulous goodies inside and get it always gets my creative juices flowing.

Tonights card was created from one such box of goodies.
The box contained background papers, a stamp set and matching dies.....among other things.
I used the die to cut the black flowers and then added a few of the tiny stamped flowers to the square panels. 
I am always allowed free rein to add any extra bits and pieces that I choose, although I try to use items from Creative Expressions which are easy for them to get hold of. Here I added stamped sentiments from a set designed by Jane Gill.
So you can see what I will be up to over the next couple of weeks. :O)
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and crafty hugs 
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx