Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2023

Thank You for Letting Me Join In

Evening,

I spent a very enjoyable morning with an old friend, and lots of new ones at 'Stitch and Bitch', a Wednesday morning get together to stitch, drink tea and coffee, and bitch (talk) for England.

Having recently moved in with my Mum, I met up with an old friend who suggested that I join the group in the New Year, and I have been looking forward to it ever since. It is seen as an opportunity to take any stitching or knitting project along and work on it uninterrupted by life while in the company of good friends. It's a fabulous idea and one that I thoroughly enjoyed. I am already looking forward to next week lol.

I rarely do stitching on cards, and I haven't taken any pictures of what I managed to get done today, so here is a Thank You card instead. It's got ribbon on it. Does that count?
The background is created with a Multiple Resist technique with a stamped and embossed image over it.
I painted the flowers with bleach and then wrapped the panel with a piece of ribbon. The sentiment is a Peel-off.
Here is another Thank You card using diecuts on an alcohol inked background.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx