Followers

Thursday 26 January 2023

Floral Panel Dies

Evening,
And it's turned into another chilly one here.
I do love dies, and Creative Expressions have released some real stunners over the last few months.
These dies are from a Floral Panel release by the wonderful Sue Wilson.
They are such delicate panel dies
which I have used over some handmade background papers. This one is from the Cosmos set CED2051.
They come as sets of two dies in a pack, 
with this one from a set called CED2056 - Buttercup.
Now as crafters, who doesn't like a 'Twofer', and these are perfect for that.
I have layered this beautifully delicate sentiment die.
This is the leftovers from the previous card
which I added to an embossed panel. The perfect easy 'Twofer'.
Thanks for stopping by.
With Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, loving the card designs and wanted to thank you for the birthday card too. I've made a note of your new address and hope you're all well. Wishing you a very happy and creative week. Hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx