Followers

Thursday 19 January 2023

A Rose With Love

Evening,

It's been another chilly day here, so let's share some summer love with cards made using a fantastic Altenew Gilded Rose Hot Foil Plate and layering stencil bundle.

I taught the Girls last year how to use foiling plates on their cards even if they don't own a foiling machine.
They create the most amazing embossed feature to a card.
This large rose is particularly stunning, 
and was a firm favourite with The Girls.
I took inspiration from a Jennifer McGuire Blog Post on using your Foil Plates for a Letterpress Technique.
In fact I became the proud owner of several foil plates, long before I bought the foiling machine, after I saw this clip.
The foil plate is available with a set of matching layering stencils which makes it nice and easy to colour, particularly if you haven't foiled it. This really is a statement piece on a card, and needs very little more than a die cut sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx