Followers

Tuesday 3 January 2023

Black and Gold and Gilded

Evening,

I do love Black and gold, it is such a classy colour combo.

Of course a great way to add gold to a card is with Gilding Flakes and DSSSheets. I used a rose die on the black cardstock and then added the gilding flakes once I had attached the panel to the sticker paper.

Same idea here along with a large background die and stamped sentiment.
I used a fabulous old peel-off and some gems on this card.
I have various tubs of Gilding flakes including this one that combines gold and silver for a more subtle look. Once again I used a die cut and stamped the sentiment with Cosmic Shimmer Flake and Glitter Glue before adding the flakes. This glue means that any stamp can be used with the flakes.
I inlaid a couple of diecut leaves to this embossed panel.
I ended up with various small strips when I trimmed the gilded panels, so I used them behind this stamped and fussy cut floral image. Waste not want not as they say, or sad horder as my kids call me lol.

Thanks for stopping by.

Love and Crafty Hugs

Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx