Followers

Tuesday 10 January 2023

A Birthday Rose

Evening,

It has been perfect crafting weather today, not that I ever need an excuse to spend the day in the Craft Room lol.

I've been working on some samples for Creative Expressions, which are hush hush for now, so here is a card that I made a while ago using one of Jane Gill's fabulous Halloween stamp sets.
I stamped and embossed the rose onto black cardstock
and then coloured the rose and the spider with Iridescent Watercolour Paint.
I layered the fussy cut image over a piece of background from my stash.
The background was created using a stencil and paste along with some mica sprays.
I also found the die cut sentiment in my bits box, and added it along with a few gems.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx