Followers

Monday 2 January 2023

Thank You

Morning,

When you have the huge amount of cards that I have yet to blog, it becomes difficult to decide which one to share next, so I decided that perhaps I would check out a few challenges to help me out.

The Alphabet Challenge Blog has a brand new challenge for 2023, Thank You, so I thought that would be the perfect way to start.
 Here are a couple of cards made using some more of Jane Gill's stunning floral stamps.
I have several cards to send to thank people for their Christmas gifts, so these will be perfect.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful thank you cards! I know your friends will know how much you appreciated their gifts with these! The flowers are perfectly colored. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so pretty, what a great example of how the same image can be used to give such different results. Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Kim. I must have a look at the challenge. You mentioned over at mine about Retiform if you're interested I have several sample photographs on my blog which you can find on the left hand side towards the bottom under the Title Label. Here's one you might like: https://angelacuttingandcarving.blogspot.com/2022/03/masterboard-monday_01230236665.html
    It was a class I did with the ladies at our craft club. Wishing you and all the gang good health and a very happy new year xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx