Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2023

Crealies Patchwork Dies

Evening,
I spent a lovely morning at 'Stitch and Bitch' today, although it was b....y freezing. We meet in a church hall and have to put the heating on when we arrive, so I have learnt the hard way that I need to wear a jumper and my fur lined boots. Mum's house has under floor heating so Wednesday is the only day that my jumpers come out lol.
I still haven't managed to take photos of the cross stitch that I have been working on, so here are some cards made using the fabulous Creilies Patchwork Dies.
They are fabulous for creating a stacked patchwork background to a card,
or for a single layer watercolour stamped image.
I inked the stamp and then spritzed it with a little water which had pearl mica powder added to it.
This final card used a stamped, embossed and coloured image along with a mop up background.
I do love these dies, and they make such unusual backgrounds. The bit that took the longest was cutting all the pieces. But then I guess that is the same with regular patchwork done with material.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Loving these. I believe I have one of these dies somewhere and that's another thing that's been forgotten! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx