Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2023

Falling Leaves

Evening,
Well I started my training today, I walked a couple of miles around the village so that is a start, and exactly what my training plan suggests that I start off with.
There are still plenty of leaves on the ground where I walked, even if they are a little on the sludgy side lol.
These are nice crisp stamped leaves that I have used here.
I suppose that this is what is referred to as a Reverse Eclipse Card, although when I first learned it from my friend Mynette, she called it a Punched Window Card.
My training schedule says I have a rest day tomorrow, so that's a very good excuse to do some card making if ever I heard one.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx