Followers

Friday 20 January 2023

Spooky

Evening,

I spent the morning with my Mum and Sister looking through a load of old photos. We did have a laugh (old hair styles mainly) and a reminisce about long forgotton friends and family. 

I found several photos from my school days and suggested that I really ought to share them on the school Facebook page to see if anyone remembers our time in the 6th Form. How spooky that when I opened up Facebook this evening an old friend (and my chief bridesmaid) had posted something on that very website!! So that gave me a very tenuous link to tonight's rather spooky card lol.

I gave it to my youngest Granddaughter for her birthday in October.

The spiders web is a rather large die from my stash
I love the leaves that were die cut from handmade papers. I also added a little gilding wax for added texture.
Chloe loves to go for a walk among the leaves so this seemed very appropriate.
I really must post those pictures tomorrow and see if anyone else from school pops up.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx