Followers

Sunday 1 January 2023

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone,

As expected I failed to see midnight again this year. At least I'm keeping up with tradition lol.

One of the many jobs that I have been tasked with since moving in with Mum, is finding the necessary paperwork to apply for help. In so doing I have come across numerous cards that I have sent her over the years. So I thought that I would start 2023 with a look back at just a few of the ones that I found.

A bit of mixed media.
Very 3D.
Alcohol inks and Lift ink, definitely a favourite technique.
More Alcohol Lift ink here.
Mop up background with Distress inks and a fabulous Jane Gill floral stamp.
More florals and background papers.
I hope that you liked my walk through some past treasures.
Have a wonderful day, whatever you are doing. Here's to a brilliant 2023 for us All.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Your mum is very lucky to receive all these gorgeous cards and she obviously appreciates them as she has quite a collection. I'm like you, can't remember the last time I stayed up for the New Year, it must be our age lol! Take care and big hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx