Followers

Saturday 7 January 2023

Resist with a Twist

Evening,

An all time favourite for me is Resist with a Twist. More detailed instructions for this technique can be found HERE
The 'Twist' is the stamped image in the background of the panel,
which is then stamped over with Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
Once the embossing is covered with ink the image in the background shows through the clear embossing.
I have used a fine text background in both the first and second examples here,
with some lovely foliage for the clear stamped and embossed images.
This final card using a piece of music underneath the clear stamped and embossed floral images.
As you can see silhouette images work particularly well as the focus for this technique. We haven't played with this in a while, so I think that I will have to add it to the new class list for this year.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you have had an enjoyable Saturday.
With love and Crafty hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely technique, great to be reminded of it 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeous cards and thanks for reminding me about this great technique. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx