Followers

Monday 16 January 2023

Sending Love and Hugs

Afternoon,

I'm sending Love and Hugs to my Mum and siblings today on the 21st Anniversary of the death of My Dad. I can't believe where the time has gone, it seems like only yesterday!!

The background to this card is created using a stencil and paste.
It was actually the paste left on the stencil after a previous use.
It seemed much too good to waste so I lay the stencil on a piece of purple card and used a baby wipe to clean the stencil, which transferred the paste to the cardstock. 
I also added a little mica spray and then some Altenew flowers and foliage which had also been coloured using layering stencils.
The second card also has a stencil and paste background, 
but I was a little over generous with the paste,
so the floral design hides a multitude of sins.....and a large splodge lol.
I love this layered die cut sentiment, which I used on both cards.

So sending love and hugs to All who are having a hard time at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by, with Love and Crafty Hugs

Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx