Followers

Friday 6 January 2023

Just Wanted to Say......Thank Goodness it's Friday

Evening,

I think this first week after Christmas, and going back at school has been a challenge to everyone, especially my youngest grandson. I think we are all uttering those immortal words......Thank Goodness it's Friday lol.

So here is a card with a very appropriate sentiment.........just fill in the blank.
I used a beautiful 3D embossing folder, red cardstock and some gold gilding wax.
The black card has also been embossed and then a white ink pad gently rubbed over it to highlight the embossing.
Another stunning folder, this one also comes with a matching die.
Once again I used red cardstock and gilding wax,
and layered it over an embossed white panel. Again you can fill in your own sentiment, Happiness is.........Friday perhaps :O)
The Girls have a rather hectic social whirl tomorrow and Sunday with several parties to attend, so I suspect that everyone will be a little fraught by the end of the weekend, although probably not enough to be glad that it is Monday!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx