Followers

Sunday 22 January 2023

Sticky Embossing Powder

Evening,

Another old favourite technique tonight, Sticky Embossing Powder and Foils. And to go with an old technique, several older cards that I have never gotten around to sharing.

I have used Pearlex Powder on the sticky Embossing powder,

before adding a little foil.
I tend to be rather sparing with the foil so that it doesn't over shadow the Pearlex
but obviously you can be rather more heavy handed than me if you wish.
I think this one needs a sentiment added to it, or perhaps a die cut, I'll play around with it before it goes in the drawer to send I think.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and Crafty Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx