Followers

Saturday 8 January 2022

Simply Fabulous

Evening,

We definitely need something to cheer us up and make us think of summer today, It has been chucking it down with rain all day.

So I searched through all of my card photos and found a couple of them that I made last year.

They were made using some fabulous rub-ons and background papers.
I used a combination of dies,
along with some twine,
and a fabulous embossing folder.
Speaking of fabulous, Emma had a disco party to go to this afternoon, so she decided to wear the dress that she wore to the wedding on New Years Eve.




We got soaked getting to and from the party, so we enjoyed a snuggle and a film after dinner.
Hope that you have all had a great Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx