Followers

Friday 14 January 2022

Chalked Agapanthus

Evening,

In any stamp range there is always one design that seems to become a firm favourite.

That was definitely the case with the fabulous agapanthus stamps from Stampendous.
I used versamark ink and decorating chalks to create a soft stamped panel,
which I chopped up and then matched with some Bazzill cardstock and vellum.
As well as the single flower head, there was also this spray. Definitely in my all time favourite stamp selection.
I added various sentiments, peel-offs and card strips to finish these cards.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Hopefully with a little crafting thrown in.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx