Followers

Friday 28 January 2022

Layering Stamps and Dies

Evening,

I'm so glad that it's Friday, and tomorrow we have a crafty get together. Our last class before Christmas saw us playing with Altenew Layering stamps and dies.

I do love the Altenew layering stamps, they make colouring images so easy especially if you are not very confident with it like me.
I used my stamping platform/Misti to create several similar floral images.
There are co-ordinating dies available which makes the cutting out so much easier. I'm all for anything that makes crafting quicker and easier, and there are lots of tips out there from people like Jennifer McGuire.
I layered my die cut leaves and flowers onto a piece of handmade background from my stash.
Even one flower is enough to create a simple yet elegant card.
More handmade background paper and a diecut wreath along with a stamped and embossed sentiment.
Better go and get packed up for class tomorrow. I always worry that I will forget something.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx