Followers

Saturday 29 January 2022

A Groovi Get Together

Evening,

We have spent the most enjoyable day playing with Groovi. This is very definitely one of those classes where I take a backseat and become the pupil, learning much from one of our number who is passionate about this wonderful craft.

This is just one of Sylvie's amazing creations, my birthday card from last year.
I'm sure that she won't mind me sharing it with you.
I always try and create a tag of instructions for them to take home. A little prompt for them when they are playing, a visual reminder of how to do a particular technique. This is my very basic offering from today.
I know that there will always be somebody that comes to class for the social gathering rather than the technique, so I try and provide an alternative should they prefer it. 
In this case I took along some fabulous Clarity stamp and stencil sets. My second tag gave them tips for mounting vellum/parchment onto a card, so I used one of the stamps for my visual reminder on my tag.
We rounded off the day with a Chinese takeaway and a good natter. There is nothing nicer than an evening spent with friends. We must do it again.
Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


1 comment:

  1. Looking good Kim, bet you enjoyed being the pupil for a change much more relaxing. Many thanks for the gorgeous birthday card too, another one for my collection. Sending big hugs. Have a lovely week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx