Followers

Monday 10 January 2022

Getting Back to Normal

Evening,

It was so nice to get back to a little bit of normality today, with a trip to the gym. I didn't want to push it since it is the first time that I have managed to get there in absolutely ages, but I did manage a nice brisk walk on the treadmill, so that's a start.

Here is another card made using the ink sprays and clingfilm technique.
I used several circular style dies 
along with some tiny die cut flowers and leaves.
Back to work tomorrow, so I have been busy catching up on a few crafty projects while I had the chance.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx